Personalised Outdoor Awnings for Your Brisbane Home
Our expert professionals at Timms Curtain House provide specialised installation of outdoor awnings in Brisbane. For over 30 years, our premium products and services have satisfied customers in the South-East Queensland region and nearby surroundings. By delivering honest, quality and long-lasting service, we have helped our customers create an elevated space. Customers prefer us because of our dedication, integrity, workmanship and ultimately, love for the craft we’re offering.
As a family-owned business, client satisfaction is our number one priority. That’s why we offer an extensive range of services, including design, manufacturing, installing, maintaining and repairing window furnishings. In addition to that, we also offer bespoke furniture pieces that can further enhance your interior. This means you don’t have to look for another company and second guess their credibility. Our friendly team will help you choose the right product for you and will not place any obligations on you for any initial transaction fees.
Benefits of Installing Outdoor Awnings in Brisbane
If you’re looking for ways to reduce the temperature on your patio, having outdoor awnings in your Brisbane home can be helpful. You can choose from a wide variety of designs, styles, fabrics, textures and operation mechanisms. Our selection of window treatments not only look fabulous but also offer an array of functions, including:
Outdoor awnings’ main function is to protect your home from harsh weather conditions, especially the sun. Moreover, they can prevent rain from soaking your patio and keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in summer.
Maximised Outdoor Area
Are you planning to have an outdoor kitchen without spending too much? Outdoor awnings can help you do that. They can provide shade and ease, thereby allowing you to maximise the outdoor space previously not utilised.
How to Maintain Your Outdoor Awnings in Brisbane
Taking care of your outdoor awnings in Brisbane will ensure its lifetime use. By simply wiping down the awnings’ attachments and fabrics, you keep them from being stained and stuck due to dirt build-up. When cleaning and maintaining your awnings, you can follow these steps:
- To avoid damaging them, don’t use harsh chemicals and rigorous scrubbing. Instead, use gentle products or hose down the fabric.
- Avoid rolling up awnings when wet, so odour and fungal growth don’t occur.
- When you notice dust, grime and bird’s litter, clean your awnings immediately. This will prevent bacteria from growing that causes damage.
- If you keep your awnings in one position, we advise you to extend them once in a while.
- If you live near the coast, the air in your location tends to have high salt content. This can damage your awnings, so it’s best to spray them regularly.